Show Notes: Fasten your seatbelts! You are about to listen to Internationally acclaimed Medium Suzane Northrop, a true treasure and dynamo who is a font of information about the art of helping people to validate their connections/contact with deceased loved ones who have crossed over to the Other Side. In this episode, Suzane talks about grief, the importance of healing and the incredible insights she has learned from connecting with the deceased.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- What inspired Suzane to pursue this calling.
- How our deceased loved ones can connect with us without the aid of a medium.
- Why the grief process is different for everyone.
- Suzane’s goosebump story about communicating with a deceased grandfather through his very young grandson.
SOME QUESTIONS WE ASK SUZANE:
- How does mediumship help to heal a grieving person’s heart?
- How did your music background enhance your mediumship?
- Why is it important to have passion and purpose in our lives?
SHOW LINKS: www.SuzaneNorthrop.com
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com