Show Notes: In this episode, Thomas John shares his interesting life journey to become a psychic and medium, explains how he communicates with the deceased, gives us tips about harnessing our intuition, chats about how perceptions of life change after death, and suggests that grief can be a powerful tool for transformation. And…….not only does Thomas explain the difference between skeptics and cynics, he talks about his feelings about each!
Thomas is beyond busy traveling the globe and now he has a new TV show on Lifetime called Seatbelt Medium, so we are soooo lucky to have him here on our podcast. We can’t wait for you to hear this one!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How to harness your intuition
- How perceptions of life change after death
- How grief can be a powerful tool for transformation
- The difference between skeptics and cynics, and his feelings about each
SOME QUESTIONS WE ASK THOMAS:
- What inspired you to become a medium and a psychic?
- Can you tell us one of your fascinating stories that brought about healing?
- Do you have a tip for JOY that you can share with our listeners?
Show Links: www.mediumthomas.com
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org